Cost-Effective Solutions for Turning Aluminum Extrusions into Finished Parts
As a turnkey metal part and assembly manufacturer, we offer cost-effective finishing solutions for appliance and automotive OEMs challenged with turning a raw extrusion into a finished part with high level of finish or forming complexity.
With 70 years of experience under our belt, we pride ourselves on being the finishing and forming experts that OEMs turn to for highly aesthetic, superior class A surface parts.
Aluminum Extrusion Finishing and Forming Capabilities
While some metal fabricators do offer reasonably priced straight extensions, raw extrusions are a commodity with limited complexity. Much of the real value in an end product that meets or exceeds expectations is in the finishing process.
Our extrusion forming and finishing capabilities include:
- Forming (Tubular hydroforming, stamping, roll forming, and bending)
- Machining (Drilling and tapping, punching, automated deburring and sanding, and more)
- CNC Machining (Fully-integrated prototyping, including 3D modeling, and production CNC machining)
- Finishing (Superior powder coating and brushing/polishing)
Common Aluminum Extrusion Applications
As a turnkey manufacturing partner who can finish the job when it comes to raw extrusions, we can achieve a range of desired applications for our customers, including:
- High end trims for refrigerator shelving and other appliances
- Appliance handles
- Automotive trim
- Elevator handles
- Strong, lightweight extruded frames and structures for solar panels
- Extruded parts for airport belt stanchions and crowd control barriers
Aluminum Extrusion Equipment
Our forming and finishing secondary services and value-added solutions are unmatched. We can design, produce, machine, and assemble superior products in-house to reduce costs and improve part consistency.
Our metal forming and finishing equipment includes:
- High-volume powder custom powder coating facility capable of achieving superior aesthetics, multiple colors matched to design specification, corrosion and temperature resistance, and more
- Two Fadal VNC 4020 Vertical Machining Centers with maximum part size 40” x 20” x 20”
- One Fadal VNC 6030 Vertical Machining Center with maximum part size 60” x 30” x 30”
- In-house 3D modeling capabilities
- Tubular hydroforming — Largest process machine capable of 1,000 tons; largest bed size is 120″ X 60″; maximum capacity of 30,000 PSI